A few years ago I certified as Death Transition Guide with the Crimson Circle, passing on a beautiful process that has been forgotten about by many. I facilitated seminars around the subject in Austria, UK & Scotland and I used this process with my mum during her own death journey. My aim is to support the birth of a new way of dying that gives people the choice to design their own death journey when the time has come and removes the fear and heaviness of dying, making death a celebration & a conversation.
Death is not the end.
It is simply a transition!
I like to provide you with wisdom and tools so you are equipped to handle the death journey in a more conscious way. Become an active participant in the process, rather than regret having felt paralysed throughout your own or somebody else’s death journey.
Let’s put a different spin on death &
celebrate the end of a life cycle together.
You like to:
- understand the true meaning of death & why we created death
- consciously explore the subject of death to bring more awareness to the different stages of the death journey from pre death, death itself to after death and get more clarity around the reincarnation cycle.
- explore new traditions of celebrating death where the person dying can actually take part in what is called a “Celebration of Life” party to honor the person dying and give them a beautiful send off, instead of the traditional after death parties.
- educate yourself about different choices on what to do with the physical body after death, honoring the person’s individual choice and the environment.
- understand the administrative responsibilities when someone dies.
- learn to create an open dialog around death & dying within your family, friends or colleagues at work.
- feel empowered about the death process and make conscious choices, design your own death journey or be an active participant in someone else’s death journey.
- learn new tools that allow you to personalise this journey from designing memorial cards, family merchandise, picture books for the leaving party, all the way to personalising your urn.
- learn how to rebirth yourself whilst still alive.
Learn how to go beyond the old way of dying. Imagine how much more you can enjoy your life if you are able to totally let go of that fear of death.
Join my Facebook Group Conscious Death Design to stay in the death conversation and post your questions around death and dying for me to answer in future products or videos. Visit my Instagram Account Conscious Death Design for free inspirational quotes, inspiring you to look at death in a new way.
A comprehensive modern day guide to all you need to know around death and end of life care.
The guide is appropriate for:
Anyone who interested in learning more about the death transition process
Everyone who faced the issue of death or mourning topics
Those who suffer from a deadly disease
Those who have relatives who recently passed away
Those who have fear of death or for whom death is a difficult topic to talk about
Those who are afraid of the dark
Hospice facilitators, health professionals and anyone working in the funeral industry
The “cost” of this book is GBP 7.95 and you get it instantly as a download.
As soon as you place your order, you’ll get an automated email with a link to download the book. You can access it anywhere, immediately, without having to wait for the mailman.
Explore a new and lighter perspective on death, providing true understanding of why we created death as an exit strategy in between lifetimes.
Learn about the three stages of the death process, to give you insight into what happens pre-, during and after death. Having greater awareness around the stages of dying helps people let go of their fear.
– What happens during death?
– How to help someone transition?
– What happens after death?
– Is there a life after death?
– What to do with the body?
– Is cremation better than regular burial?
Get inspirations, help and tools for the end of life journey.
These 1 hour Zoom sessions are priced at GBP 150 and are tailor made to your questions.
The time in between someone dying and the funeral can be quite a stressful and emotional time. You might want to spend as much time as you can with the person departing.
I provide additional Zoom support to family to help deal with the loss on an emotional level, provide inspiration for the Celebration of Life party (in case the client is still alive) or in the case the client is dead for the Honouring the Deceased Party and I provide ideas on what to do with the body.
Please note that I may not be aware of your countries legislations around how to compost of the body, however I can support in making recommendations or doing research ie connect with local funeral companies in your country.
I can also help with any design work if needed ie creating custom merchandise for the Celebration party.
After the session, you will receive an e-mail with payment instructions to book your full 1:1 session. Choose from the below areas to find out more.
Having a death transition guide is a way of honouring death as a sacred journey for the individual, and ultimately the family and community as a whole.
I’m a guide who helps clients release their physical body to return to the near earth realms or to the many new earths. Someone who provides a secure connection in an often unknown world, accompanying the departing souls into the realms beyond the human experience.
The Death Transitioning Sessions involve:
– Consultations pre death
– Daily 1 hour guided journeying
– Drawings from the journeying
I will ask you to prepay for the first week and will ask you to make daily payments for Week 2 & Week 3.
Death Transition Guide Package can range from GBP 1050 for 1 week of 1 hour daily guided journeying, to GBP 3150 (3 weeks) depending how long the departing person takes to transition. Usually a Death Transition Guide cuts off the journeying in case the departing person has not finished their transition after 3 weeks.
This will become clear after our initial consultation to understand your needs and my involvement.
After the session, you will receive an e-mail with payment instructions.